Which SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website
Factor which are most important SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website. SEO is a complicated thing. It consists of the analysis of the site structure, its content, visual design, analysis of keywords, etc. Improper search engine optimization SEO can lead to the fact that search engines block the site and will not display it. We have prepared some tips to help you quickly understand the topic. We have a Digital Marketing Company Lahore & Advertising Agency in Lahore. We offer SEO Service in Lahore and SEO Consultant in Lahore because we are Top Rated SEO Agency in Lahore that generate leads generation through the Organic and Paid traffic.
1. Page loading speed matters ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
Many believe that low page loading speed annoys users only. However, the consequences of slow loading are much more serious. Download speed has long been a factor in the ranking of sites. Moreover, Google declares that in the future the speed of loading the mobile version of the site may be a factor in the issuance of mobile search results. Of course, your audience will also appreciate the reduced download time of the site.
If you want to improve the performance of the mobile site, Google has developed a new tool that specializes in mobile sites. It will check the download time of the page of the site on the 3G mobile Internet, evaluate the usability of the mobile version and much more.
2. Robots.txt files are case sensitive and should be placed in the main directory of the site ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
The robots.txt file is located in the root directory of the site and contains instructions for indexing it for search engine robots. Using robots.txt you can:
- prohibit or allow robots to index certain sections and pages of the site or the entire site;
- specify the path to the sitemaps.xml site map, contributing to proper indexing;
- let the robot know which mirror of the site, if there are several copies of it, is the main one, and which mirrors should not be indexed;
- reduce the load on the site from search robots, if you need to save resources.
The file must have a name consisting entirely of lowercase characters (robots.txt) in order to be recognized. Search robots search robots.txt files in only one place: the main directory of the site. If search robots do not find these files in the main directory, they simply continue to scan further, assuming that there are no such files.
3. Google ignores the structure of the site map. ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
A Sitemap (sitemap) is added to the root directory of the site and gives search engines information about which pages of the site should be indexed, which of them first of all, how often they are updated.
If the sitemap is in XML format, you can structure it as you like – the breakdown into categories and sections in the structure of the site does not affect how Google scans your site.
4. Google usually crawls first homepage ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
This is not mentioned directly, but observations show that Google finds the home page first. The exceptions are the pages to which a large number of links from other pages of your site lead.
5. Google evaluates internal and external links differently ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
Internal links include links on your site: in the menu and links to your articles on the pages of the site and everything that directs the visitor to the internal pages. External links are links that lead the visitor outside the site. A link to your content or a website from an external site has a different weight than a link from your website.
6. You can check your Crawl Budget in the Google Search Console ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
Your Crawl Budget is the number of pages that the search engine scans per unit of time. You can get an idea of what this indicator is for your site in the Search Console (Google search console) and try to increase it if necessary.
7. You can check how the Google mobile search robot “sees” the pages of a site. ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
Since Google began to prefer the mobile versions of the site when indexing. Optimizing the site for mobile has become an important task for webmasters. To check whether a specific page of your site is recognized as mobile, you can use the Mobile Check Tool in the Google Webmaster. And with the help of another tool – “Site Diagnostics” – you can check the entire site for mobility.
Use the Google Browser Ease of Mobile Report to find specific pages on your site that have usability problems on mobile devices. You can also take a test on the convenience of the mobile version of the site.
8. You can add additional canonical URLs to the main domain ( SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website )
This will allow you to keep the weight of the old domain while you are using the new domain name in marketing materials and other sources. The Google Help detailed instructions on how to use the canonical URL, our to improve the rating of the same content is hosted on different pages.
We Hope you know may have the idea about most important SEO Factor for Initial Promotion of the Website
Sq Expertise is providing guarantee that your business would be enhance via Internet. It is one of the most Popular Digital Marketing Company & Advertising Agency in Lahore that’s deliver assured SEO Service in Lahore and SEO Consultant from Lahore. If you want to lift-up your business and get any help for your business plan you may Contact us.