- The term us or we refers to the owner of the website.
- The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our website/Services, you give us (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our website/services.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Trademarks such as “Analytics” “AdWords” “Webmaster Tool” “Google Ads” are owned by Google Inc.
- Other trademarks include “Yahoo” “Ask” “Bing” belongs to their respective owners. Throughout this website, you may find a logo, screenshots from Google and therefore, we would like to mention that:
© 2023 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo have registered trademarks of Google Inc
© 2023 Meta Inc.. All rights reserved. Facebook and the Instagram Logo have registered trademarks of Meta Inc.
Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, we, and all our suppliers, vendors, partners, associates, staff, officers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
- To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of us, and our suppliers, vendors, partners, associates, staff, officers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
- In all cases, We, and our suppliers, vendors, partners, associates, staff, officers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
- We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Newsletter Subscription / Email Opt-in to List
We use a double opt-in process to add interested website visitors to our email list. We follow this double opt-in process to confirm and then reconfirm by sending you a confirmation email to ensure that you are interested in receiving our newsletters and promotional emails.
This is in alignment with the CAN-SPAM Act. All our newsletter and promotional email provide you with the option to unsubscribe. We should not be held liable for any damage arising in connection with the subscription service offered on this website. You will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Developer and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of our subscription services.
Consent for Collection, Use, and Disclosure
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding our services.
- To develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers.
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available.
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of our site.
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers.
- To protect the services, products or rights of – including but not limited to the security or integrity of our website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning our site, products, and services.
We also use personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
We limit our collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. We do not direct our site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
- Disclosure, Processing, and Retention
- We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else.
- Security Safeguards
- We will use reasonable efforts to protect customers.