5 Important Image SEO Tips You Need to Know
This article is about 5 important image SEO tips that help to improve your site ranking. If you are the owner of an online store, you cannot do without skills to optimize images. This skill is useful to you both to attract customers who are looking for a product, looking at pictures on Google, or to increase the speed of site loading: the first and second plays an important role in the success of online business.
1. Assign descriptive names to images using simple clear words.
Of course, uploading hundreds of images, leaving them with the names assigned by the camera is much easier. But before you begin to do so, read why it is impossible to do so. When it comes to SEO image optimization, using the keywords that are used on your website in their names is simply necessary, because only in this way the search engine will be able to find them and your page: search engines do not scan only those words that you have on the page, but also the file names.
2. Optimize Alt tags wisely
Alt tags are textual alternatives to images, necessary in cases where the browser is not able to display a photo. But even if the photo is displayed as it should, you can hover the cursor on it and see the alt tag text of this image (depending on browser settings).
This attribute is also useful in SEO optimization. Assigning appropriate alt tags to images makes the site and images more visible to search engines, especially if these are keywords. It is worth noting that alt tags are probably the best guarantee that Google will display your site in the search box. Image Optimizing is one of the important SEO Trick that help to improve you sit rank. We focus on all SEO Tricks because we are give SEO Services in Lahore.
3. Correctly select the image size and angle
Today, people tend to show goods from different angles. Again, take the Ford Mustang as an example: you are unlikely to post just one image of a car, especially if you intend to sell it. In your best interest to demonstrate:
- Car interior
- The back of the car, especially this beautiful spoiler
- Close-up disc shot
- A snapshot of what’s under the hood is the Mustang!
4. Aim for the smallest image size.
- Most consumers are waiting for the site to load from a computer or tablet for about three seconds.
- … and about five seconds to load the page from the phone.
- Amazon employees estimate that if the page load speed increases by 1 second, the company loses 1.6 billion dollars a year.
- Google’s search algorithms also use page load time.
- If there are images on your site that slowly “unfold” on the screen within 15 seconds, then … you can say goodbye to potential buyers.
5. Remember how to handle thumbnails.
Most shopping sites use thumbnails. This is an excellent tool for a quick overview of the various categories of goods and does not require any significant place.